Front End Developer

 
Location: Annandale, New Jersey
Posted On: 8/9/2017
Job Code: 4069_FrontEnd_NJ
Print
ALL ALL ALL
 
Job Description
 
Position: Front End Developer
Duration: 5+ months contract (could go beyond)

Job Description:
They currently have a problem in their testing warehouse. They have put RFID tags on 2000 bottles of oil. Currently only 77% of the bottles are showing up in the database. They have no idea why the other 23% are not showing up. Al, wants to find someone that can create a basic UI to the Database and figure out why the 23% are not showing up. It is a mix of technical and problem solving. He/ She does not need to have RFID exp, there is a PM onsite and will be able to provide help as well as the RFID vendor. This person's job is to figure out what is wrong and if they can't fix the issue be able to provide a business case so the business can kill the project.

Job Responsibilities (Day to Day Activities of the Role):
• Apply RFID tags to thousands of bottles
• Run test scenarios with bottle movements.
• Suggest improvement items in project
• Code web applications

Required Skills:
• Technical Skills:
• Angular coding onto top of SharePoint

Desired Skills or Experience:
• Minimum 5 years of experience in IT
• Familiarity with RFID technology
• Ability to code C++
• Familiarity with Ubuntu Linux

Soft Skills:
• History of completing projects through to delivery and punch lists
• Comfortable with diverse hands on tasks during project execution
• Ability to work in ambiguous situation
• Willing to learn new things without direction for the completion of project
Category:IT  code:new
 
 
Job Requirements
 
 
C++, SQL , Database, front-end Developer, software developer, angular, Sharepoint,
 

Not Ready to Apply?
Contact Details
 
Recruiter
Shreyas Ranade
 
Phone
 
 
LinkedIn